This is a post about a list I have that is really useful: a list of things I can do when I’m not feeling well.
I have physical issues that often keep me in bed or stuck behind my desk or suchlike.
At those times, focusing is hard too, so I need things that make me feel productive but aren’t straining or cost too much energy.
And at times where I’m not well, choosing things to do is hard. So if I feel the need to do something, I have my list and usually one task jumps out at me.
Here’s my list so far.
- Sort through a months worth of photos. I have a spreadsheet with tickboxes I can choose a month from, sort the pictures, throw away a lot of extras and then tick of that month.
- Sort my old blog posts. I have 800 or so and I’m sorting them into broad categories to work with later. It’s perfect.
- Same thing as #2 but with poetry
- Type up things from my journals to add to poetry or ideas pile or something like that.
- Make art in procreate.
- Create fonts using the Fontmaker app